Above HBR article suggests the following practices:
(1) making brand posts engaging;
(2) targeting the ‘I’ in individualistic cultures and the ‘we’ in collectivist cultures;
(3) focusing on consumers’ identity in less long-term oriented cultures and on functional information in more long-term oriented cultures;
(4) ensuring that posts help reduce uncertainty;
(5) planning for one-way communication in higher power distance countries and two-way communication in lower power distance countries;
(6) making messages less direct in higher context cultures and more direct in lower context cultures.